Leadership Development Program (LDP)®
- Tuition: $7,200
- Length: 5 days
- Average Class Size: 16 to 18
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- ‹ prev
- next ›
Unlock Your Leadership Potential
Created by the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) and designed for mid- to senior-level managers from leading organizations, our flagship Leadership Development Program (LDP) ® has been offered at Eckerd College for more than 30 years and is ranked as one of the best programs of its kind in the world. Based on the most recent leadership research, this developmental process uses a variety of in-depth self-awareness tools and activities to enhance leadership capabilities for driving results. LDP graduates typically describe LDP as the most beneficial development experience they’ve ever had. Over 8,000 have participated in LDP at Eckerd College.
Achieve Success from the Middle Zone
LDP is for experienced managers who work in the "the middle zone." These managers are responsible for leading other managers and/or senior professional staff. They are operational, group or department managers who have several management-level direct reports and work with multiple peers.
Eckerd College offers the Leadership Development Program (LDP)® 15 times annually.
By applying the lessons of LDP, participants will be better equipped to
- Bridge the gap between senior management and the front line to grow alignment, build commitment and manage change.
- Collaborate across the organization to gain critical perspectives, solve complicated problems, create buy in and manage politics.
- Effectively manage complexity to take wise and productive action amidst complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Leverage the experience gained from multiple life roles to increase their leadership effectiveness at work.
- Build resiliency to effectively manage stress, uncertainty and setbacks.
"Following our participation in LDP, we made significant improvements in our communications working through difficult issues during our outage and emerged stronger as a team. Additionally, LDP significantly improved our leadership skills. The feedback tools and the high caliber of facilitated teaming that takes place during LDP were instrumental in making positive change in our leadership team's behaviors. Following LDP, the team received an Industry Strength for management effectiveness."
Former Site Vice President, Palisades Plant
Related Program: Maximizing Your Leadership Potential